“[R]ubella virus is one of the few known causes of autism,” explained the CDC on its “FAQs (frequently asked questions) about MMR Vaccine & Autism” page, which has since been removed from public view. It is still available in some web archives.
Dr. Julie Gerberding, M.D., M.P.H., the currenty president of Merck’s Vaccines Division and past director of the CDC, has also previously admitted that people with a predisposition to mitochondrial dysfunction can develop autism following vaccination. A minimum of 20 percent of vaccine-induced autism cases are associated with mitochondrial dysfunction.
“Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids,” stated Dr. Gerberding back in 2008 during a segment on House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta titled “Unraveling the Mystery of Autism.”
“So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you’re predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism.”
Medical tyranny has no place in American society. Vaccinations are medically invasive with inherent risks, and a one size vaccination schedule does NOT fit all. Parents must always have the choice to vaccinate or not. More than Three Billion Dollars have been paid out through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in the U.S. to parents whose children have died or been severely injured by vaccines. The U.S. Supreme Court has even admitted that vaccines are unavoidably unsafe. Consider this:
1. Children in the United States are the most highly vaccinated children in the world, and we have the worst infant mortality rate (IMR) among developed nations. Our IMR during the first 24 hours of life is worse than 70+ other nations. Those with the best IMR do not give the hepatitis B vaccine at all unless the mother is positive, and NONE of them give it on the first day of life - as the U.S. does.
2. 54% of American children have at least one chronic illness, including asthma, allergies, autoimmune diseases, ADHD, autism, seizures, and other neuro-developmental disorders. All of these are listed as known adverse reactions to vaccines, and all of them are associated with aluminum toxicity.
3. Aluminum in vaccines given to infants at any one of the "well-baby checks" (aka vaccine appointments) can exceed 1,200 micrograms, administered in a matter of seconds. This amount exceeds the FDA safety limit for aluminum in other injected or IV medications, which is set at 5 mcg/kg body weight over a 24 hour period. The amount given to infants at well-baby checks is hundreds of times greater than the established safety limit - AND this practice has NEVER been studied for either safety or efficacy.
4. The current vaccination schedule includes 49-50 doses of 14 vaccines by the time a child enters kindergarten. The only vaccine that has ever been formally studied by the CDC with regard to autism is the MMR vaccine. The only vaccine ingredient that has ever been studied with regard to autism is Thimerosal. (And the studies that have been done are VERY problematic.)
5. There has never been a single study of the CDC's Childhood schedule, or of the combination of vaccines and ingredients that are administered during a single visit as the schedule recommends.
6. The CDC has never conducted a study of the health outcomes of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated (completely vaccine-free) children. Other countries have conducted such studies and the results indicate vaccine-free children have 3-5 times fewer infections, less antibiotic administration, and fewer behavioral problems.
7. The CDC has intentionally ONLY conducted epidemiological research since the IOM's 2004 Vaccine Safety Review was published, in which the IOM instructed researchers "Do NOT look for children who are more susceptible to vaccine-injury. From now on, ONLY do epidemiological research." Why would they do that? Because epidemiological research CAN ONLY show correlation. It can NEVER show causation. And as we all know... the favorite phrase of those who promote vaccines is... "Correlation does not equal causation." They did this on purpose so they can say, the research does not show causation - of course not. That's because they refuse to do any research that COULD show causation.