Friday, November 7, 2014

Make you think! Vaccine Ingredients...

The following paragraphs were written in response to an inquiry about vaccines ingredients. 
Enjoy! 
Dr Jon Wise


Someone just asked me about the dangers of a specific ingredient (a preservative) in the flu (fool) shot. But the truth is that ALL of the ingredients in the flu shot and every other vaccine are very dangerous. Her question reminded me of the following true story that happened about 15 years ago at our children's pediatrician's office. 

I once took a list of the ingredients in the DTaP vaccine (minus the virus components) to our pediatrician and told him a well-known and highly respected doctor had recommended all of them be taken in minute, repetitive doses as a way for both children and adults to actually stay healthy. I told him I wanted his opinion because it sounded crazy to me, as most of them were known poisons. He read the list and was absolutely horrified that a doctor would recommend even ONE of these toxic substances, let alone all of them, as ANY amount of them could do serious damage, especially if given repeatedly over time. He told me I should stay away from that doctor and maybe even report him to the medical board.

I then informed him that this would have to be our last visit to his office. He asked why. I told him I was just following the advice he had just given me. You see, HE was the well-known and highly respected doctor that had recommended them, as that list of ingredients was what was in each if the vaccines he told us our children needed. He just looked at me and walked out of the room. 

He came back into the room a few minutes later (I assume after checking the ingredients on the bottle of vaccine) and tried to tell me that the minute amounts in the vaccines wouldn't do us or our kids any harm, "And besides, the diseases they might contract are far worse than any damage the vaccines might do." I repeated his own words back to him - "I can't believe that a doctor would recommend even ONE of these toxic substances, let alone all of them, as ANY amount of them could do serious damage, especially if given repeatedly over time," and "You should report this guy to the medical board!"

He then told me he thought this was a cheap trick to make him look bad and embarrass him (even though it was done in private). I told him I was simply desperate to try to help him understand why we were choosing to not vaccinate our kids, and that up to that point, he wasn't interested in hearing.

That was our last visit to that pediatrician.

Dr Kevin Donka

No comments:

Post a Comment