Annual Wise Chiropractic Food Drive!
Wise Chiropractic Annual Food Drive Nov 1st - Dec 23rd, 201. Please Bring in Non-perishable food items to help out Three Square Las Vegas!
It is that time of the year again. We are hosting our annual food drive (Nov 1st to Dec 23rd). Like previous years in the past, we are partnering with Three Square Las Vegas. Last year, we where able to raise and donate 400 lbs of food. This year I would like to increase it! So, the office goal is 600 lbs!!!
To meet our goals, I want to give an incentive for any patient to clean out their kitchen pantry or purchasing food from the store. This year we will be offering a Killer Raffle! Any patient that brings in 1 bag of food, will get 1 ticket. If you bring in 2 bags, you will get 2 tickets, and so forth...
Any new patient that brings in at least $30 of non-perishable dry foods will receive a FREE EXAM and ADJUSTMENT. X-rays would be extra, but we are giving them out at our cost. So please be sure to tell all of your family, friends and co-workers!
$100 Gift Certificate to the office for Chiropractic Care
$100 Gift Certificate to be used towards the HCG Weightloss System
Free Month of Chiropractic Care (3 adjustments per week for 4 weeks)
The Drawing will take place Dec 23rd 2010 close to closing hours! Thank you very much for being great patients! Lets make this holiday season one to remember!!!
Dr. Jon Wise
• Meats (chicken, tuna, spam)
• Fruits and Juices
• Coffee and Tea
• Beans, pork & beans
• Vegetables (tomatoes, corn, green beans, mixed vegetables)
• Entrees (chili, raviolis, hash)
• Meal stretchers (macaroni and cheese, Hamburger Helper)
• Baking needs (sugar, flour, Bisquik)
• Dried (lentils, peas, pinto)
• Peanut Butter and Jellies
• Baby Food (in boxes, cans, or plastic jars)
• Nutritional drinks (Ensure, Boost)
• Snacks and prepared sandwiches
• Single-serve meats and fruits in pop-top cans: Spam, Vienna sausages, fruit snack packs, etc.
• Toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
• Diapers, baby wipes
• Personal hygiene (soap, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant)
• Feminine hygiene
• Disposable utensils, plates, bowls, cups