Thoughts are Things
"Whatever the MIND OF MAN can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE!" In order for you to achieve wellness, you must first imagine in your mind that it is possible. You have to deeply grasp that wellness is attainable.
Perhaps many of your attempts have failed to permanently relieve your pain, or your quality of life has eroded your ability to freely imagine wellness. I would like to say that all has not been lost if you have not tried (and given it a good trial) our methods of chiropractic and nutritional health care. Our methods are unique and very comprehensive. Many people have regained their health through careful and methodical application of the healing methods used at Dr. Jon Wise's office. You may be able to achieve wellness too...read on.
Six definite, practical steps by which DESIRE for richness of health can be transmuted into its physical equivalent.
1. Fix in your mind the EXACT type of health you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say, "I want to be healthy." Be definite as to what degree of health you desire. For instance:
•Do you merely want pain relief?
•Do you want optimum physical, mental, nutritional & social well-being?
•Do you want to restore your quality of life?
•Do you desire to return to your previous employment capability?
•Do you want to prevent this problem from recurring?
•Do you also want all of this for your family?
2. Determine exactly what you intend to GIVE in return for the degree of health you desire. (There is no such reality as "something for nothing.")
•Are you willing to follow your doctor's advice?
•Are you willing to exercise?
•Are you willing to take your supplements and alter your eating habits?
•Are you willing to keep your appointments?
•Are you willing to pay for your health (Time, Energy and Resources)?
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to POSSESS the health you desire. Obviously, this step in goal setting is difficult because of factors like severity and chronicity. Because of these strong variables, this goal should be comprised of smaller goals that can be measured at specific intervals.
•How soon would you reasonably like to be free of pain?
•When is it possible to return to work?
•When do you want to feel great?
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at ONCE, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into ACTION.
You are at Dr. Jon Wise's office, so you must be ready now. Together you and Dr. Jon will shape this plan to suit your present condition, your reasonable ability to improve it, the steps t accomplishing this and the evaluations necessary to keep you on course.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of health you intend to have, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for this health, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to acquire it. Dr. Jon will help you with this so you have something concrete to refer to.
6. Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, ONCE just after arising in the morning, and once just before retiring at night. As you read, see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the health your desire.
Dr. Jonathan Wise
5875 S. Rainbow Blvd 201
Las Vegas, NV 89118