Thursday, April 14, 2011

Detailed Massage Therapy @ Wise Chiropractic

Hello there! Let me introduce myself, I am Mark Jones, A licensed massage therapist. A graduate of the Nevada School of Massage Therapy Professional & Masterbody Worker programs. Earning certificates in modalities ie; Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Advanced Cranial Sacral as well as Eastern Paradigm & Sports Massage.

Through courses such as Kinesiology and Myokinetics, I have learned that fascia, muscle, and skin adapts to stressful environments in many ways. With that knowledge, I am able to construct a proper functional assessment to provide any client information regarding a massage designed specifically for their particular needs . It has become a great gift and technique that I am honored to be able provide.

My passion for assisting client's bodies relieve pain thru relaxation has always been a big dream of mine. I truly enjoy what I do and i am always willing to teach and assist to anyone who will allow me to do so. It is said best by a person I hold in high respects, " Massage is a rediscovered link between health and self-awareness."

Massage is great for your body, mind, and soul. Some of the reasons why your body needs it is because it relieves stress and aids relaxation as well relieves muscle tension and stiffness. Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments. Reduces muscle spasms and provides better flexibility and range of motion to enhance an athletes performance, Promotes deeper and easier breathing, improves circulation and reduces blood pressure. Helps the health of nourishment of skin, improves posture, strengthens the immune system. With the mind it helps with a relaxed state of mental alertness, peace of mind, helps relieve mental stress, and it can help promote calm thinking and creativity. And lastly your soul it can satisfy needs for caring nurturing touch, fosters a feeling of well-being, reduces anxiety levels, increases the state of awareness between the mind and body.

I hope this helps you understand all the great benefits massage can do for you. Please take the time to better yourself and give your body the attention it needs. I look forward to seeing you.

Mark Jones L.M.T

No comments:

Post a Comment